Thursday, April 17, 2008

4/18/08 - i12 News

Hey everybody- The i12 homepage is at www.Inspection12.net now because "inspection12.com" will be out of commission for a while. Some news…. we promised more shows, so we’re going to start by playing at the Freebird Live on June 6th… the set list includes requests from the i12 myspace page and some rarities. June 6th is a special day because it is D-Day… and it happens to be Pete’s birthday and mine too… so we hope you come out. We’ll keep you posted on who else is playing.

Take care… see yall soon
– James

1 comment:

Kaynil said...

Hahahah, one of the happiest day of my life was funny enough June 6, 2006, not because if its "evilness' but because is when someone I love told me he loved me too and since. We've been dating since then.

I saw a part of Freebird through your tube. Kickass! I wish you could come to Juarez some time or Monterrey, hahah.